Thank you for choosing TUI BLUE Adriatic Beach and TUI BLUE Makarska as your holiday destinations in these challenging times. It is our privilege to ensure that you have a healthy and happy holiday, and that our colleagues provide top notch service in a safe environment.
Therefore, a prerequisite for hotel opening is the issued Certificate for Prevention of Spread of Infection (POSI) issued by Cristal International Standards auditors (https://www.cristalstandards.com/en). Also, during hotel operation period frequent audits by Cristal International will be performed to maintain POSI certification.
Also, in order to facilitate easier access to testing facilities for our guests, test samples for PCR and antigen testing can be collected at TUI BLUE Adriatic beach on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10:30- 11:30 (please contact the front desk for details).
To better familiarize yourself with hotel operational details before your arrival, please find below a short overview of COVID- 19 hygiene standards in place:
- Hand sanitization stations
- Social distancing at the reception desk area
- Well- informed receptionists
- Online check in via TUI BLUE application
- Information leaflets
- Frequent disinfection of reception area
- Disinfection of all items which are handed over to guests (e.g. key cards)
Beach and pool areas
- Hand sanitation stations at pool entrance
- Frequent sanitation of sun lounges and other pool equipment
- On top of regular cleaning, disinfection of all rooms & additional equipment in the room before new arrivals
- Use of certified cleaning- and washing detergents and disinfectants
- Hand sanitation stations at entrance
- Equipment positioned to ensure minimal social distance of 1.5 m
- Disinfectants at every work- out stations
- Controlled number of gym users
Restaurants & bars
- Tables and seating area arranged to ensure social distancing of 1.5 m
- Serviced buffet stations
- Follows the instructions and guidelines of Croatian Health Authorities, TUI Hotels and Resorts Standards and POSI Check
- Disinfects and washes hands frequently
- Wears masks and gloves
- Monitors temperature on daily basis
- Is frequently tested for COVID 19 antibodies.
Lastly, to help us maintain virus- free conditions, please follow the guidelines and recommendations of the authorities:
- Wash hands regularly
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with you elbow or tissue paper
- Avoid close contact with sick people who show symptoms of fever, cough and/or shortness of breath
- Avoid handshaking and close conversation- maintain social distancing (min 1.5m)
- Should you notice symptoms of fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, please call our front desk
Thank you and see you soon!